Sunday, June 19, 2011

What Are You Ordering?

Always, Always ask your child, even your teen, this question at a restaurant. Today, Father's Day, John picked Red Lobster for his lunch treat. We skipped church, and got there early. As the kids were getting out of the van I said twice "Don't order Lobster!" thinking this would cover things. Think again. Morgan ordered snow crab legs off the kids menu, not that bad, about $9. Travis on the other hand, order king crab legs. Jeeze. When the bill came, to me of course because it is "Father's Day" his food alone was $26.99. It appears that king crab is sold by the pound. When I asked him how much did he think that the crab costs, he said "ten dollars?" I guess he wasn't paying attention. But you can bet that next time, I will be.
Love you all, and Happy Father's day.

No comments:

Post a Comment